Tickets & Booking
- When you book your item to hire online there will be a returnable damage deposit added. You will get your deposit back when you return the item to us undamaged at the end of the event. Please leave 14 days from the event end date for us to fully return your deposit.
- What's Included: Prices are for items on Hire. Prices are for the entire event duration, but you do not have to stay for the entire event. Prices on the Camplight website do not include event tickets, travel to event or car parking at the event.
- Website Booking: Website ordering will close between 2 weeks and 2 days before event start date. So order now to avoid disappointment! Subject to availability, there is no limit on the amount of tents that you can buy in one go. Choose or create one package at a time and add each to your basket. When you have made all your packages, view basket and proceed to the checkout. Stock is only secured once payment is received. If you miss website ordering, we cannot guarantee availability. We only hire equipment to Camplight customers and that equipment should be used within the Camplight Campsite.
- Transfers and Cancellation: Once an order is placed items for hire on that order cannot be changed. However, the order could be transferred to another person for a £15 admin fee (not within 14 days before event start date). After an order is placed it can be cancelled within 21 days for free. After 21 days cancellation will incur a £15 admin fee. If you cancel an order within 14 days before the event start date any refund is at our sole discretion.
- The Camplight Campsite is in General Camping at Black Deer. Look out for the Camplight Logo and name when looking for our campsite.
- We will provide a link to a map fate the official map is released.
Travel & Arrival
- You won't need to carry any of this stuff you can just pick it up from us and take it to your campsite anywhere else at the event.